You do not need to apply for the visa before you leave your home country. There are no pre-immigration papers or forms that have to be filled out ahead of time either. You can easily see the Visa office, next to the Passport contours at Ataturk airport, which is open 24 hours, all days. Before you get in to the Passport Control Visas to above mentioned Nationalities are due for Diplomatic reciprocity. And the Visa fee is also concern of the Reciprocity. Visa fees can only be paid Cash. No cards or cheques accepted. Visa fees for other nationals are as follows.
WHY TO VISIT TURKEY
Turkey is one of the world’s top ten travel destinations, welcoming more than 35 million visitors every year. It is friendly, beautiful and culturally rich country. Here are eight reasons why Turkey should be your holiday destination in next vacation.
8 REASONS TO VISIT TURKEY
Accommodation: Turkey has the most amazing luxury and boutique hotels in the world. On the other side, you may find the most beautiful hotels at very affordable rates due to intense competition among travel agencies.
Historical Places: Turkey’s history of human habitation goes back 25.000 years. The Hittits, Hellens, Romans, Byzantines, Seljuks and the Ottomans as well as a great number of other civilisations rose and fell here through thousands of years, leaving behind a multitude of historical sites.
Special Activities: With nearly 8400 km of coastline, water sports and yachting are big favorites. Hiking, rock climbing, hot air ballooning, mountaineering, white water rafting, and bicycling are all important, and growing, as is skiing.
Turkish Cuisine: Turkish food is now world famous, and rightly so. Everyone comments on how good the Turkish food is. Not only that, the moderately priced gourmet dinner and wine is still easy to do. Then there are Turkish Tea and Turkish Coffee.
Entertainment: Sit at a long table in a taverna in Istanbul, Kusadasi, Bodrum, Antalya, Marmaris or any other cities order a glass of beer, wine or pungent Turkish Raki and join in the songs and stories. Turkish people revel in good food, good friends, good times, and good nightlife.
Sea, Sand and Sun: The unique Mediterranean climate and beautiful nature of Turkey allows almost 6 months of summertime in southern parts. The sandy beaches are splendid and the sea, especially the Aegean coastline, is the most amazing. It is a mildly cold sea that allows for a refreshing experience. Blue voyage is the most favourite way to visit all the beaches with a yacht while enjoying the turquoise sea.
Business Opportunities: Turkey is one of the largest economies in the world yet it is still considered a developing nation. This provides enormous business and investing opportunities, especially in the real estate sector.
TURKEY VISIT VISA
Passport: Before you travel for Istanbul be sure your passport is valid for at least six months from the
date you travel to Istanbul or you may not be admitted. VISA Nationals of the following countries DO NOT require a Visa .
For stays up to 90 Days
- Nationals of Argentina, Bolivia, Bulgaria, Chile, Denmark, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Georgia, Greece, Honduras, Hong Kong (Private Authority), Iceland, Iran, Israel, Japan, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Morocco, New Zealand, Nicaragua, San Marino, Singapore, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad-Tobago, Tunisia, Turkish Republic of
Northern Cyprus, Uruguay, Vatican City, Venezuela can enter Turkey with only a valid passport for a three month stay.
For stays up to 60 Days:
- Nationals of Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia and Macedonia can enter Turkey with only a valid passport for a two month stay.
For stays up to 30 Days:
- Nationals of Costa Rica, Kazakhstan, Kirghizstan and Macau private authority passport holders can enter Turkey with only a valid passport for a One month stay .
Nationals of the following countries DO Require a Visa
- Those from Australia, Austria , Antigua, Barbuda, Bahama, Barbados, Belgium, Brasil, Canada, Caribbean Islands, Dominik Republic, Dominika, Grenada, Haiti, Netherlands (Holland), Hong Kong (British pass holders) Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Malta, Maldives, Oman, Portugal, Spain, Slovenia , U.K. and the U.S.A . can obtain a multiple-entry sticker type visa at border gates for up to 3 months stay.
- Those from Albania, Belarus, Ukraine and Russian Federation can obtain a sticker visa at border gates for up to 2 months stay.
- Those from Armenia, Azerbajcan, Estonia, Greek Cyprus, Hungary, Jordan, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldavia, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Tadzhikistan, Turkmenistan and Serbia- Montenegro can obtain a sticker visa at border gates for up to I month stay and Those from Georgia for up to 15 Days.
- Nationals of all other countries require a visa, which can be obtained from the nearest Turkish embassy or consulate on their home country or abroad.